Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Thursday, January 22, 2015

High School Teacher


High School Teacher

Duties and Responsibilities: instruct students in subjects such as mathematics, history, English and science through classroom discussions, lectures and other methods. They evaluate a student's progress in a subject through examinations and coursework.

Salary: $55,050

Education: Bachelor's degree




I would like to become a high school teacher due to the possibility of me having a family. Having a career as a teacher benefits the quality time I spend with my future husband/children. The children and I would have the same vacation days with no issue. The pay is decent, allowing me to live off it on my own, or with my kids only. If my mother could do it, i can to.


No comments:

Post a Comment