Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Interdisciplinary Unit


Final: Part 1

Interdisciplinary Unit


When the time came for HPIAMers to start working on the interdisciplinary project, I was not thrilled. I already knew we were going to be in groups of four or more and I did not like the idea. I got stuck with Vanesa, Modesto, Randy, Jordan, and a guy named Edwin. Edwin dropped out from the very beginning, informing me that he didn’t care and was not interested. Jordan had been lagging his research and was honestly pissing me off. Modesto, randy and vanesa did try to do something, but it quickly showed they didn’t know how to do anything. So to save my grade I took all of the responsibility and worked as hard as I knew I could. The day of the showcase, I was not nervous until before I had to actually present. I was not nervous for myself so much as for my group. I took charge during the presentation and answered all of the ending questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment