Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Evaluating the Course


Final: Part 2

Evaluating the course

A.    In New Media A, I enjoyed learning the different concepts of a computer, and how to use/make a blog.  I did not like how it was the same lesson plan every day.
B.    It would have helped changing it up and focusing on how to use a computer in general, then creating new
Posts every single day. Also have the class interact with each other.
C.    Of course I did my best in the class, it’s my grade on the line.
D.    I do not read my 100+ Goals Life planning book because I don’t believe I need one to achieve what I want in life.
E.     I would try to be a CTR person when it is at an appropriate time. If I need to do something ‘bad’ to get something good for the benefit of a loved one, I will go to the extreme.

F.      I promise to keep going to therapy to stop from mentally hurting my mind and spirit. As for my body, I will stay active and focus on keeping my weight and eating habits in check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment