Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Professional Cook


Professional Cook

Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare and cook food, as well as supervise other culinary professionals in the kitchen. They may work in restaurants, hotels, resorts, private residences

Salary: $46,620


Education: High school diploma



Food has been my to go place; I feel like everyone should be able to enjoy the food they eat. I have been cooking since the age 11-years-old, due to my mother and step father having a divorce. My mom was forced to go to work, and I was forced to learn how to take care and maintain the home and siblings. I would watch the cooking channel every day after school while I cooked, just so that I could learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment