Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Monday, April 27, 2015

Military Emergency Room Nurse


Military Medical Opportunities

Duties and Responsibilities: Medics to physicians, and everything in between, including nurses and allied health careers. All four military branches require physical health standards. EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE: Focus on fundamentals of emergency nursing such as respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, hematology/oncology, trauma management, hepatic disorders and infectious diseases. Etc.

Salary: $50,000


Education: Bachelor’s degree



I would not become an emergency medical nurse for the military because I do not want to die. A lot of these jobs are out in the field and I don’t want some angry country bombing the camp base and me dying. I do not want to go like that. Any job in the military is very demanding. Even if they pay for your education, they do not pay you like a regular job

No comments:

Post a Comment