Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Friday, March 20, 2015

Pool Lifeguard


Pool Lifeguard

Duties and Responsibilities: An expert swimmer employed to rescue people who get into difficulty in a swimming pool or at the beach. They are responsible for enforcing pool or beach rules to assure the peoples safety.

Salary: $16 to $20 an hour, about $7,000 a year.


Education: Know how to swim, pass physical fitness test, and pass education courses. 


As of right now I am training to become a pool lifeguard, so that I can pay for my college intuition. I had decided to go through with it since I was in the water polo team and swim team for three years. I have the experience necessary and physical body potential required. I know I would be the perfect candidate for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment