Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Career Opportunities: Outside the Country


Career Opportunities: Outside the Country



Jobs in Japan:

1.   EFL/ESL & Teaching
2.   Teacher Intro Services
3.   IT & Technology
4.   General Employment
5.   Bilingual
6.   Model, Act, Entertain
7.   Piece Work/At Home

Jobs in Africa:
1.   Assistant Driller
2.   Investment banker
3.   Assistant Derrick man  
4.   Electrician
5.   Rig manager trainee
6.   Rig mechanic
7.   Subsea engineer

Etc.




I would not leave America for anything. Maybe just to travel but even then I would choose carefully where I would go. I will stay here in the US where the government has a record of and know who I am. Leaving the country may result in me never coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment