Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Professional Makeup Artist


Professional Make-up Artist

Duties and Responsibilities: provide a variety of beauty services and can work for both the fashion and performing arts industries.  Many artists have a broad range of beauty knowledge.

Salary: $64,000


Education: Other than a high school diploma, official education requirements don't exist for make-up artists. Some students get an associate's degree program in cosmetology.


                     
                                                  (Jaclyn Hill)


I got into makeup when I was about 12 in the 8th grade. I had a class mate who wore makeup like a second layer of skin. She looked great! Beautiful girl, I can’t argue with that. My cousins and I got a lot closer and began going out more often. They wore makeup as well and I wanted to do the same but I had to learn it. I started watching YouTube videos and found a makeup artist named Jaclyn Hill.  She was my favorite artist throughout YouTube. Hill is now my makeup idol, and I wouldn’t replace her with anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment