Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving


Definition: an annual national holiday based on giving thanks and a traditional meal that includes a turkey. The holiday was celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. 




I personally don’t like thanksgiving. I think it’s a boring holiday. Yes there’s food but in my family we do a type of Mexican potluck so I don’t really enjoy it. After dinner we just sit around and talk, which is boring.

 I am Thankful for…

·    The roof I sleep under
·    The job my mother still has
·    The new phone I have gotten
·    The new clothes I bought
·    The computer that still works
·    The warm bed I sleep in
·    The clean attic I live in
·    The food I eat every day
·    All the makeup I have been able to buy
·    The water polo team returning
·    My cousin’s being there for me
·    Simple being me

No comments:

Post a Comment