Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Friday, September 19, 2014

Marine Biologist


Marine Biologist

Duties and Responsibilities: The scientific study of organisms in the ocean. A program that focuses on the scientific study of the ecology and behavior of microbes, plants, and animals inhabiting oceans, coastal waters, and saltwater wetlands and their interactions with the physical environment. Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as life sciences, physical sciences, mathematics, statistics, and research and development in these fields.

Salary: $130,000


Education: Bachelor's Degree or Post-Doctoral Training 

I would like to become a marine biologist because I love animals and the wild life. I am on the swim team and the water polo team, so I can carry my own weight and swim pretty well. I love being in the water all the time so I feel it would be the perfect career for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment