Valerie Orozco

I'm a white looking Mexican who loves Chinese food. ^.^

Monday, August 18, 2014

First week of school


My first Week of school at HPIAM. 2014-2015

My first week of school at HPIAM, was the same as sophomore year and junior year. i still don't like certain teachers, certain people and i definitely don't like the lunch food. high school is misery for me and for many other students. school is always the same, it never changes, maybe a few teachers leave, and others join, but nothing new. its always the same. the only thing different about this school year is all the new freshman who think they know what high school is all about. they know NOTHING! high school is a joke. is a sad excuse of a school. its a place for teenagers to be during the day, away from adults. my first week of school at HPIAM, was the same as all my other years in high school, boring, incomplete, and very very annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment